Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Brain, either it melted or overloaded.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brain, either it melted or overloaded.

So, I'm a moderator on a videogame website and I've just had to do something that would probably sicken or shock people yet I'm numb, no reaction at all.

What was it? I just had to go through 22 posts and remove them, what was in the posts? Copy after copy of a particular shock Image, featuring an asian woman (anyone who has been exposed to it would probably realise which particular one i mean by my purposefully brief description)

I was not moved in the slightest. Now, whether this can be attributed to my 20 hours of wakefulness, or just sheer immunity due to having to deal with stuff like this fairly regularly, albeit with mostly the two most famous visual offenders.

I thank god that CS.com is my safe haven where I can at least believe that I'm safe.
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

I have a male friend who has me on his mass text message list... He sends me those terrible sorts of things... Like the hot asian girl with the big ol fakies, then as you scroll down, you realize SURPISE! it's a man! I won't get into the worse stuff he sends.
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
      I have a male friend who has me on his mass text message list... He sends me those terrible sorts of things... Like the hot asian girl with the big ol fakies, then as you scroll down, you realize SURPISE! it's a man! I won't get into the worse stuff he sends.
      Uh, this is kinda worse that that actually. I fear to describe it for what it might lead innocent users to, hell, I daren't even name it for fear of that.

Simply put, asian girl, bathtub, orange juice (presumably?) = human fountain (Daren't say more than that)

I have to thank someone in a chat room though for trying to help me get past any possible brain melting my linking me to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8
      Last edited by RayvenQ; 11-28-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I think "worse" is gonna be subjective. Cuz yours sounds worse... And OMG I love that kitten!!
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
          I think "worse" is gonna be subjective. Cuz yours sounds worse... And OMG I love that kitten!!

As for the image you described, that barely even rates on my shock o meter, these others are quite a bit higher (well till i became practically immune to such things)

Yeah, it is subjected, I mean, hell, as i said, I wasn't even moved, i could have been eating and I'd have still been able to clear the posts and continue eating, though for someone not so immune as I, it really is shocking and disgusting.

The one which I dealt with was one of the 3 or so most common shock images.

Simply put, I would not even send this to well, anyone, not even as a joke.

I love the kitten too.
          Last edited by RayvenQ; 11-29-2009, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            Copy after copy of a particular shock Image, featuring an asian woman (anyone who has been exposed to it would probably realise which particular one i mean by my purposefully brief description)
            I have not been exposed to it, and I haven't the foggiest figgin' clue what you're talking about.

What is that phrase? Oh, yes.....THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            I fear to describe it for what it might lead innocent users to, hell, I daren't even name it for fear of that.
            Okay, fine, don't describe it. If you insist, don't post pictures. But for those of us who haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about, but are disturbingly curious, please, post a link so we can share with you the horror that you had to deal with.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

In a rare case, it's actually this thread is worthless with pics, no kidding and I'd pretty much get banned for linking to them. I'll pm dangerous curious people with the names, up to you to google them, but please make sure your mouth is not aimed at anything vomit damagable, I will nto be held responsible. THE PICTURES ARE SERIOUSLY NSFW, hell probably NSFA (Not Safe for Anywhere)

Also, post your reactions in this thread
              Last edited by RayvenQ; 11-29-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Meh. I've seen worse.

Then again, it takes a LOT to shock me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

I've seen this picture, and that ain't orange juice in the fountain.

Enjoy the thought kids.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Enjoy the thought kids.
                    I had a feeling it wouldn't be....I admit to curiosity but.....

Anyway..

I WANT KITTY!!!!!!!!
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I know what image you talk of. A guy I know likes to send links like that to friends. After that, I just refuse to open anything from him.

Nice kitty...
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Enjoy the thought kids.
                        Shh, don't let my brain in on that fact. I think it's how it copes

Comment

Never noticed that the OJ girl was Asian. Then again, I've never taken time to study it.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Neither have I, I just got told that it was the case.

Ugh, had to deal with 17 more of them. Some people are really pile sof human waste.
                            Last edited by RayvenQ; 11-29-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Hey, your kitty is on Cute Overload today!
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X