This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little angel!

I'm a sucker for all animals. I'm an even bigger sucker for special needs animals.

Well, I got offered the chance to take on a blind gecko. Her name is Fifteen and I absolutely love her!

She likes to just hang out on my lap and I will take my thumb and rub the top of her head. She's my little baby!
    Attached Files
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Haha! I love the tongue!

How did she come by the name Fifteen?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I originally named her Nano because she's so small. But then my dad mentioned to my uncle that we got a gecko, he asked if we were going to save "15% on our car insurance". Well... we thought about it, Fifteen sounds kind of like a fun name. So, her name is Fifteen.

Comment

Hehe. I like it.

I saved the tongue pic to my computer so it can make me smile when it pops up in my slide show widget thingy. She looks very happy.

Comment

Awwww!! Heart melt!! I've never seen a reptile in love until now. You have a friend for life. I'm stealing the tongue pic too, it's way too precious. What's it like having a blind gecko as opposed to a non-blind gecko??
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

You need a pic of her next to some standard-sized object so we can see how small she is.

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
              What's it like having a blind gecko as opposed to a non-blind gecko??
              I'm not entirely sure. I've never owned a gecko before. I just felt so bad for her and her original owners wanted to get rid of her anyway possible, so I said I'd take her. I do have to hand feed her. I have to kind of warn her when I go to pick her up. I usually do that by rubbing the top of her head with my thumb.

Comment

omg cutest thing ever! she's lucky to have found such an awesome caretaker ^_^
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X