Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most misunderstood cartoon character.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons from Animaniacs. Poor thing.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wile E has nothing on the Trix Rabbit.

Poor, poor bastard. My god. He didn't even want to kill something and eat it. He just wanted some farking cereal. But he was always tormented by miserable, obnoxious children. ;p

Comment

Also the same with Lucky the Lucky Charms Leprechaun. Why do kids keep trying to steal HIS lucky charms!??! Leave the man alone and get your own!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

Poor, poor bastard. My god. He didn't even want to kill something and eat it. He just wanted some farking cereal. But he was always tormented by miserable, obnoxious children. ;p
          this, ive always felt bad for him, and hes always SO CLOSE, stupid kids

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

He did get his Trix. Once.

It was years ago, but I remember it. As part of some ad campaign, kids were supposed to vote on whether or not the Trix Rabbit should get Trix.

The vote was yes, probably by a very wide margin, and he was gobbling them down in a later commercial.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I just remembered I used to get frustrated when the Roadrunner would get away. Poor Wile E.

We did see a real roadrunner once. Mom said, "Look, you guys! A roadrunner!!" We were asking "Where? Where?" We didn't think to look down at a small brown bird. We were looking for the purple and yellow feathers.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

If I remember correctly Wile E. DID catch the Road Runner ONE time. HMMMMM RR got a hold of some growth feed and grew to girarff size. Wile E. grabbed hm by the leg, looked up and held up a sign (???) that said "Now what do I do??"

ETA: got it paritally right. Wile and RR run through a pipe and get smaller, then run back throught the pipe and RR get bigger but not Wile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVk

but here is a little montage of Wile's pain set to Megadeaths 99 Ways to Die
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPYAs...eature=related
                Last edited by Racket_Man; 12-20-2009, 08:53 AM.
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I got sent this in an email a while back.
                  I laughed my butt off.

NSFW - language.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

So how did 'ole Wile do with his lawsuit against Acme, anyway? Only time I liked the Road Runner was in an old SEGA Genesis game because despite being faster he was easier to control (blasted rocket skates).

Thanks to the fan dub, Dragonball Z Abridged I'm starting to feel bad for Krillin. He tries so hard but it just isn't enough to deal with the super villain of the week.

"Hey, I was bitched-slapped through a house! What's your excuse!?"
                    "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      He did get his Trix. Once.

It was years ago, but I remember it. As part of some ad campaign, kids were supposed to vote on whether or not the Trix Rabbit should get Trix.
                      That was the other big election in 1976 (we're dating ourselves here in a big way).

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      The vote was yes, probably by a very wide margin, and he was gobbling them down in a later commercial.
                      And when the kids refused him a refill, he donned his colonial-style (Georgian, to UK readers) tricorn and sighed "Here we go again."
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                      X