This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son is coming home for christmas break

At around 11:00 AM Sat My son Michael ( who is in the air force and in tech training) will be home from Lackland for christmas break. I'm so excited. I'm hoping I won't cry but most likely I will. I have overactive tear ducts LOL.
    Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Awww. I hope you have a great time with him while he's home. How long will he be able to stay?

Comment

Almost 2 weeks. He flies back on the 1st. Only problem is I might not be able to let him go. LOL
      Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Quoth RavenStarr View Post
        At around 11:00 AM Sat My son Michael ( who is in the air force and in tech training) will be home from Lackland for christmas break. I'm so excited. I'm hoping I won't cry but most likely I will. I have overactive tear ducts LOL.
        Something in your eye?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Congrats I hope you enjoy your time with him.
          My son arrived Sunday morning after spending almost all of Saturday on a bus.
          He snuck in on us again and the wife knew he was there by the smell of the coffee. It's been nearly a year since I've seen him and six months since the wife and other kids have seen him. Now if I could get my daughter home from Afghanistan I'd be happier.
          Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

I'm happy for you.

My daughter won't be home for Christmas. She's stationed in Germany this year. At least she can celebrate with her Oma (my mother)
            Next year she'll be in Afghanistan again, so we won't see her then either.

Comment

Working...
            X