This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies suck ass

I don't what it is that's in the air, or if some plant somewhere is ejaculating its airborne sex dust all over the place, but for the past two days my nose has been running like a faucet and I'm constantly sneezing.

Also, my sinuses are draining like nuts.

I took a 24-hour loratidine tablet earlier today, and it's done absolutely nothing.

I'm almost certain I'm not coming down with a cold. My colds tend to announce themselves with headaches, body aches, and a sore throat along with the runny nose and stuffy head.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I hear you. Winter and Spring, without fail, I spend a week or more with my nose feeling like it's filled with concrete. Duing that time, I'm practically inhaling Afrin just to keep breathing.
    The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Irv, try generic Clortabs or Drixoral if you can get your hands on it. They work pretty well for me down here in pneumonia valley.
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        I don't what it is that's in the air, or if some plant somewhere is ejaculating its airborne sex dust all over the place, but for the past two days my nose has been running like a faucet and I'm constantly sneezing.
        Son of a bitch. When reading the first part, I nearly

Allergies suck ass. I'm currently dealing with them too. Well that, and the sinus headaches and migraines At this point, it's like my nose has been welded shut.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I use a neti pot daily, when I shower and I have not had any issues other than the damned influenza since Feb when I started. I will still have a bit of a runny nose if I get hit with a lot of pollen, but the cement truck hasn't paid a visit to my sinuses since. You might consider giving it a try.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
          X