This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage Against The Machine

are the UK christmas number one with killing in the name!

It came about after a big campaign which started on facebook in an attempt to stop the winner of the X Factor (Simon Cowells programme in the UK) from getting the christmas number one again. After 4 years in a row people were fed up of the winner being a certainty to get the number one position, due mainly to the three months of exposure on prime time saturday night TV that they get.

There was a similar campaign last year which didn't work, but thankfully this year it did!

Thank fk.

I actually bought a single upload for Rage just for this very reason; I too am sick to death of XF winners automatically getting the Christmas number one, just cuz all the teenyboppers with no musical taste at all rush out and buy it. -.- Go to hell, Simon Cowell you money grabbing bastard... and guess what, Rage Against The Machine pwned you good.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Simon Cowell has offered them a job!
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Killing In The Name is a great Christmas song... for retail workers.

Lyrics here; NSFW due to excessive swearing.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Don't think that the record company are going to moan much about being beaten to No1 because they are both on the same label.
          "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
          set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Working...
          X