Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!! SQUEE!!!! (pictures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!! SQUEE!!!! (pictures)

soooo a few month ago my friend hinted at a christmas present she wanted to make me, what type of fabric I liked...what colors I liked....then today she comes over with a HUGE box...and inside was this...
    Last edited by Sarlon; 11-27-2011, 10:44 PM.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Its gorgeous!!! Not only does it look comfy, but warm too. Great friend you have.

Comment

In my experience, capes, shawls, and cloaks are FAR better for keeping warm, staying comfy, and looking elegant. MUCH nicer than coats and jackets.

It's lovely!
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Beautiful! I've been thinking of making a cloak for myself. I want lots of little pockets inside it though. (I'm still trying to figure out how that would work.)
        TANSTAAFL

Comment

Cool present.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth bookworm View Post
            Beautiful! I've been thinking of making a cloak for myself. I want lots of little pockets inside it though. (I'm still trying to figure out how that would work.)
            hm, full circle cloak pattern, fully lined, put the pockets on the lining but not attach the lining to the outer shell so the outer shell flows. You would still have to not make the individual pockets too big so they wold not look bumpy. i would say that you could not put very much in the individual pockets - definitely less than a paperback book, more like a pack of cards in size and weight.

http://www.seamlyne.com/design/costu...ledrafting.asp
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I like the third picture. Wow. What a great friend!
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

You have a most awesome friend! I have wanted a cloak for the longest time, but I can't find one anywhere and I can't sew to save my life.
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

This makes me sad, as I have no idea where my black hooded cape that goes with a hundred different costumes is. It seems to have just wandered off.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                  X