• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll for Men

Which is sexier?

A girl wearing this:

Or this:

Keyboard no worky. Full of drool. I wantses all four of their granmas!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Can I choose both?

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

well, I think the first one is cuter, and I'd rather date her than the other. The other comes off as kinda skanky.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Being of the Dark Side myself, I'd have to go for the first one as well.
          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Not a man but the first one's offering cookies. I stopped paying attention to anything else.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

First one is good all year round. The second one is only good during the holiday season.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I don't know them personally, but if I HAD to go on looks and clothes, I'd perfer the first one. She so could kick my ass.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

My husband votes for the first one. Now I kinda wanna find that outfit.

Comment

I have to go with the first one. Second one is just too much.
                    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I'm not a man either, but I would certainly feel sexier in the first outfit. The second would just make me self-conscious. Plus, cookies!
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I am biased, because I am a guy that prefers "cute girl next door" to "sexy hot starlet," if that makes sense.

To be honest, BOTH are hot, and I would not mind studying the subjects more closely.

But obviously, considering what I said above, I find the first one to be sexier. That is not to say the second one is not sexy. She is. Very. But if I had to choose with a gun to Paris Hilton's head, I would choose the first one.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Had my answer typed up and almost hit submit when I re-read your question.

Your question is about the clothing, not the models.

The second outfit is sexier.

As for the models, the second one looks high $$$. Champaign and caviar. Tastes great, but I can't afford it on a regular basis. Would make a nice treat, but I probably would not get my moneys worth.

The first one is cute and approachable. Looks like she would be fun to be with, in more ways than one. And on top of that...

COOKIES!

Now, besides proving that most of the men on CS are hound dogs, what is the purpose of the poll?
                          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                          Save the Ales!
                          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                            Your question is about the clothing, not the models.
                            I can't speak for anyone else, but I knew that, and was actually commenting on the outfits.

No, seriously, I was. But since "cute" is my predilection, cute pajamas are going to beat over the top semi-lingerie fairly often.

Quoth csquared View Post
                            Now, besides proving that most of the men on CS are hound dogs, what is the purpose of the poll?
                            Most of us would never say we weren't.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                              My friend said that guys would prefer pjs over over the top lingerie, so I was seeing if he was right.

Comment

Working...
                              X