This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    I still say we can't get an accurate survey going here without seeing the same model in both outfits. Since AJ was the one who started this whole thing, I really think she should be the one to model both of them for us.
    Too bad. First of all, too poor. Secondly, I would never be confident enough to take those pictures. Third, I don't photograph well at all. I have the Chandler thing going on there.

As for the title thing, it's really funny, and I usually catch that stuff and intentionally say those things

Comment

Meh, a Chandler look is better than a Kramer look.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth aj_prettiful View Post
        First of all, too poor.
        Okay, now that's a fair point. A disappointing point, but fair nonetheless.

Secondly, I would never be confident enough to take those pictures.
        I cannot for the life of me imagine why. Since your next statement...

Third, I don't photograph well at all.
        ...I know to be utter bullshit. You do, actually. Anyone who tells you otherwise needs to have their skull beaten repeatedly by a rusty crowbar.

I have the Chandler thing going on there.
        I'll be honest...I don't have the vaguest freakin' idea what "the Chandler thing" is. I've been to Chandler, AZ, and it's a nice enough town, not far from my home town, but I don't understand what that particular suburb of Phoenix has to do with any of this.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          ...I know to be utter bullshit. You do, actually. Anyone who tells you otherwise needs to have their skull beaten repeatedly by a rusty crowbar.
          No, I really don't. I have at least 300 pictures on my computer and I had to really search to find 10 or so worth posting on sites. When I modeled for my friend, I spent about 4-5 hours and took about 50 pictures and we ended up with 7 that worked. My fake smily is creepy. Even guys who have crushes on me and would normally say only good things will make fun of my smile.

Quoth Jester View Post
          I'll be honest...I don't have the vaguest freakin' idea what "the Chandler thing" is.
          Friend's reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2joUFlCdPE

Comment

Even guys who have crushes on me and would normally say only good things will make fun of my smile.
            Okay, that's it! Where's that damn crowbar!?!?

This may shock some people, but I have never seen Friends. I'm aware of it, of course....but never actually watched a full episode.

Still A Customer."

Comment

As for the title thing, it's really funny, and I usually catch that stuff and intentionally say those things
              Usually we all notice it pretty quickly, but I guess we were all a little slow this time. I love how Draggar was the first one to bring it up.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                I love how Draggar was the first one to bring it up.
                Yep, you all really ARE a bunch of perverts!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                  Usually we all notice it pretty quickly, but I guess we were all a little slow this time. I love how Draggar was the first one to bring it up.
                  I think we were all mesmerized by the pictures in the first post.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Yep, you all really ARE a bunch of perverts!
                    Ok I wasn't even thinking it that way till you mentioned it. But now I am....

Comment

I asked my fiance. He says pajama girl is. He thinks Santa girl is trying too hard.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                        Anyone else see the irony in the title of this thread?
                        Isn't one of the classic Halloween costumes for guys to wear nothing but a pair of roller skates/blades?
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

both are good.

2nd one only really works around this time of year :P
                          Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Isn't one of the classic Halloween costumes for guys to wear nothing but a pair of roller skates/blades?
                            Yep. And go as a "pull toy."

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth MergedLoki View Post
                              2nd one only really works around this time of year :P
                              You got a point. The second one is technically seasonal.

Comment

Working...
                              X