X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone question

Greetings everyone!

I'm in the market for a new cell phone, and I have gone to all the review sites.. and these three phones all rank around equal, so I am asking for your opinions.

LG EnV Touch 2
    LG Chocolate Touch
    Samsung Rogue

Which one should I get?
    LG EnV Touch 2
    0%
    LG Chocolate Touch
    0%
    Samsung Rogue
    0%

I have the EnV3 (not a touch screen, but it opens up to a full keyboard for texting). It's OK...I'm still getting used to it. I have noticed that even though I have the volume set on low, it seems to get louder sometimes...don't know if it's something wrong with it, or something I'm hitting without realizing it, or what.

The other day I picked up a micro SD card so I can put some of my pictures from my old phone on it (I sent them all to my computer so I have to transfer them). Gotta have my Pablo on there.

I think we looked at all your choices (well, the non-touch Chocolate, too) online, but in the end I was not actually given a choice. Thanks, Dad.
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-24-2009, 09:35 PM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Thanks Bookstore. I found out tonight that my second cousin has the Touch 2 and he likes it, but I might go with either the Samsung Rogue or the Chocolate Touch (for some reason. .I don't like the flip up screen for the texting.

Comment

One of my good friends has the ENV 2 and he absolutely loves it. I don't know about Verizon, since I have another provider, but I can at least let you know what Muscles likes.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
          Thanks Bookstore. I found out tonight that my second cousin has the Touch 2 and he likes it, but I might go with either the Samsung Rogue or the Chocolate Touch (for some reason. .I don't like the flip up screen for the texting.
          No problem. I didn't actually vote, though, cuz I'm not familiar with the actual choices you gave.

I was a bit of a spoiled brat, though, cuz my dad ordered the maroon one and I wanted blue, so he had to send it back and exchange. Which meant I had to wait another week or so, but it didn't cost anything to exchange so I didn't care.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
          X