Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Random Bitch Slap From Life. What the hell?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Random Bitch Slap From Life. What the hell?

So here I sat, at my computer, reading and sometimes reacting to various posts on CS.com. While I am doing this, I am having a lovely late lunch of chicken lo mein that I ordered from my favorite local Chinese place before I have to go off to work.

My computer desk is next to my bed. I desperately need to clean off my desk, but at the moment, have too much shit on it. So I had the lo mein, in its carton, on a plate on my bed. Eating it happily while reading, setting it down while chewing and/or typing responses. Near the end of it, I set it down for the nth time....and the shit falls over! The weight of the fork in the carton toppled the carton over, off the plate and the bed, splattering the sheets on the side of the bed and my carpet with what was left of the lo mein.

Motherfucker!

So rather than force those last few bites down and finish with some satisfaction, I was forced to use paper towels to pick up the lo mein debris, and then a sponge to scrub down the carpet and my sheets. (I'll wash sheets later, of course, but I really don't want lo mein sauce festering on them while I am at work, ya know.)

Life wanted to see if I was paying attention, I guess. And despite all I got accomplished today, I guess I wasn't.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

At least you were almost done with it. It would have really sucked if it had happened when the container was full.
    (and messier)
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Sounds like my salsa incident yesterday. At least it wasn't cat vomit on top of your blankets at 5:30 in the morning.

Comment

Just be happy it wasn't BBQ sauce style happy joe mix stuff.

After taking your sleeping pills. Then tumbling to get it, you knock over your last soda of the week.

All over your bed. So know you fumble to get a sheet, and your ma is screaming at you because, well she just loves to yell at me now.

Sorry it happen to you nontheless.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I don't take sleeping pills, and my mother lives 2,600 miles west of here. And wouldn't yell at me in the morning anyway, unless she absolutely had to.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Meh. We're roommates. We pay equal in bills. But she still thinks Im her son, and lets me know it when she's pissed off over something.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

In light of the ongoing shitstorm we're getting here, really, really early this morning, bf sleepily went to tug on the curtains to peek outside but he pulled so hard that the whole damn assembly came falling down on the both of us!

It was surprisingly bright for being such a crappy day.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Way back in the days of yore before I was married and an apartment dweller I was snoozing away on a rare sleeping late Saturday morning when I hear a pop. I thought what was that and just as I rolled out of bed the entire bookcase that was next to my bed (all 12'x6') collasped onto my bed. Scared the crap out of me. It was then I learned that maybe just maybe cheap Wally-world metal book cases just might not live up to their load rating.
                A few months ago I got some carry out from Bojangles after a particularly good pistol match. I sat down at my desk got my chicken arranged on the plate, got my dirty rice and pinto beans opened and my biscuits buttered just right. I opened a bottle of A&W root beer and boom root beer all over the place. I was not pleased. At least my chicken wasn't soggy.
                Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Working...
                X