This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to everybody on CS!!

Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas & may your day be a special one. Enjoy it with your friends & families & don't worry about the day after when we're up to our necks in SC's...lol.

Let me add to that a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to anyone, like myself, who is working today. Yes, Virginia, some of us do have to work on Christmas Day.

Myself, I plan on enjoying it, as we get to open the bar later than normal, so I got to relax longer in the morning than normal. And my relief is coming in at the same time, so unless we are slammed, I should be getting out at a reasonable hour.

Either way, I plan on having fun at work today, and hope that any of you that are working today can do the same. Have fun, and remember: any customers who are miserable today probably have miserable, sad, lonely, friendless existences anyway, so don't let them get to you!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!!!!
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Merry Christmas, all!
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, and to all pig out on cookies!
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Rhapsodos View Post
            Merry Christmas to all, and to all pig out on cookies!
            Does cookie dough count? And, we need a pig smiley on the board.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              Does cookie dough count? And, we need a pig smiley on the board.
              As the queen of cookies, I'll say that yes, cookie dough counts.

Happy Winter Holidays.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Ok I'm a little late, but Merry Xmas!!!

Comment

Working...
                X