X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late arrival to this thread.

Great FSM what a fucked up mess.

Galactic Kudos to whomever tracked SIGE down and called the cops. I'm not sure I'd have had that kind of determination and resources to devote to a complete stranger from a message board.

Physical scars are fleeting, but the worst scars can't be seen in the mirror. SIGE is in a very dark place right now, I can only hope in time she can find her way out.
    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

I'm late into this thread too.

I'm also a very suicidal person. Use to anyway.

I like you Sorry, I really hope you got the help you need. Please send me a PM when you get on.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        I'm glad one thing hasn't changed in my absense, that this continues to be a caring community.

I have high hopes that SIGE is okay and safe. Maybe the reason she hasn't responded is because she's in the hospital? That's my guess anyways.
        It could be or it could be she's mad about the cops. I don't think she's ready to get help yet.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
          It could be or it could be she's mad about the cops. I don't think she's ready to get help yet.
          Yeah but when laws get broken (in which her and her brother are beating the snot and mutilating each other) and the welfare of a child is involved in the middle of it the law can step in and force you to get help.

She's not the ONLY one in this world. We have to share it with each other, and act in the best interest of the majority.

Comment

I think this thread has gone far enough. I've seen a fair amount of armchair psychology, which I think I asked us to avoid. I really cannot see any percentage in it for the community (I'm pleased you reacted in the way you did) or for the individual concerned.

Closing the thread.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
            X