X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for Evil Queen...

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    I hate reading your posts. They make me sad.
    Here's a happy picture of Artemis after a long New Year's eve party (hungover?).

Too bad I can't find the post from Athena's owner on FB about how when Athena stole a pumpkin pie.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I take it all back. I adore your posts.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

My wife and I are very glad those two ended up in great homes. We don't hear from Apollo's owner - I keep telling my wife to email them to see how he's doing. I bet he's a big teddy bear now.

Athena is doing very well on the schutzhund field - the owner even commended that she's turning into a malinois.

Artemis is such a sweetheart and has a lot of her mother in her.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

It's good to know they're in good homes. I feel better now, thanks a lot Draggar. <3
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

And what was she drinking out of her water bowl last night?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It's amazing how fast they grow.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
            X