Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a Lego Star Destroyer for Christmas!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a Lego Star Destroyer for Christmas!

Every year my parents give me a Lego set for Christmas (silly but really fun tradition) and they know I've always been a fan of the Star Wars Lego sets.

They normally get me a small set (usually around 20-50 pieces) but this year they got one larger.

I present to you, my Star Destroyer!

For those of you who are disappointed, I didn't say I got the LARGE one.

I also got (in a previous year) a snow speeder of the same 'tiny" series.

(And yes, I have quite a few Star Wars Lego sets including the Dark Side Developer kit and the Droid construction kit).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

That tradition is great! My stepmom got me an EasyBake Oven as a joke for Xmas a couple of years ago, 'cause I said it had been the best Xmas present I'd gotten as a child. Have fun, Draggar, and don't leave the parts in the hallway.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Ah yes, the minikits. One of these days they're gonna have to get you the lego videogames.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        For those of you who are disappointed, I didn't say I got the LARGE one.
        You bastard

That large one would be freaking awesome. Even more so, would be the Death Star! Isn't that thing about 3 feet around? I'm not even sure where I'd put a toy that big--I'm having problems finding shelf space for a 1/8 scale Corvette...which is only about 2 feet long.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
          You bastard

That large one would be freaking awesome. Even more so, would be the Death Star! Isn't that thing about 3 feet around?
          yes my husband has one-last year's b-day gift courtesy of his lovely wife, along with the Jawa's sand crawler
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I has two star destroyers, one big the other is not far.
            ludo ergo sum

Comment

I wanna know when they are going to make the Death Star. I'd buy that one.

I always wanted the Y-wing. I never got it.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I could have sworn that the Death Star kit was about $400, and didn't sell very well. Can't understand why
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                  I could have sworn that the Death Star kit was about $400, and didn't sell very well. Can't understand why
                  The price has little to do with how well a thing sold. They'll have had an expected sales number, and a break even number and probably several othe measures. Not selling well, to me, implies they broke even on the production run but didn't sell much more than that.
                  ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    I wanna know when they are going to make the Death Star. I'd buy that one.

I always wanted the Y-wing. I never got it.
                    I have the Y-Wing.

Quoth protege View Post
                    You can get the Death Star (the large one) usually on Amazon.com but it isn't cheap, $400 sounds about right (for the goodone).

I think there's a smaller one that's about $150.
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Draggar, had you gotten the large one (as I expected from the title), I would have broken out with my standard "I hate you!"

As it is, I'll just say, "Cool, dude!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                      X