Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got six pairs of undershorts. And some socks. And slippers... do slippers count? I hope they count, 'cause they are niiice slippers.

Comment

A pair of Smartwool socks. These I bought for myself using a Scheels sports gift card I got from a friend.

I loves me some warm socks this time of year.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
        No underwear, but there were some socks in my stocking Christmas morn. And through a quirk of Christmas fate, my GF and I ended up getting each other bathrobes--mine is a fluffy black-and-blue pinstriped number, and hers is a knitted red one. Also, Step 1: Collect Underpants Step 2: ???? Step 3: Profit!
        In my top 5 of fave episodes! I make references to it, but no one ever knows what the heck I'm talking about.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

2 pairs of fluffy socks from my grandma
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            In my top 5 of fave episodes! I make references to it, but no one ever knows what the heck I'm talking about.
            I've seen it, but can't remember what it is....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

The Underpants Gnomes from South Park, isn't it?
              "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth BethB View Post
                The Underpants Gnomes from South Park, isn't it?
                Exactly. And the 2nd step (????) they have a big blank dry erase board. I laughed so hard at that.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My new baby nephew bought me some boxers and socks that say "Worlds best uncle" on them. The current gf got me some slipper socks and a customer knitted me some thick socks with individual toes!
                  Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

I was given some boxers with fire spitting Asian lizards on them. Hencforth called my "Dragon Drawers"

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      Exactly. And the 2nd step (????) they have a big blank dry erase board. I laughed so hard at that.
                      That episode was EPIC!! It's the only episode I like.
                      "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

No new undergarments, but I did manage to colour mine a nice shade of mottled pink when I washed my new red napkins (which said were colour-safe dammit!) along with my undies!

No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

I got socks and long underware...................... in L
                          ????????? WTF????????? IN L? I asked him. How big do you think I am??
                          Of course he lost the receipt.

For the record I barely scrape 5ft and I am around 120lb

Comment

I got some pjs, but I kinda needed some new ones anyway.

Oh and we had a Secret Santa at work. Someone got me a Snuggie....

Comment

I want a Snuggie.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I received a week's worth of boxers and 3 pairs of Timberland socks from Mrs. TGK.
                                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                                X