This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Wave!

So, it's a whopping 3 here today- I'm thinking of laying out, getting a tan...

How's the weather there?
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

O.o I hate you. You made me think it was starting to get warmer....

Right now it's a whopping 32 degrees (but it feels like 25). It's supposed to get up to the lower 50's today.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Yes...a whopping 53 degrees for EQ and me.

I, too, pictured warmth and sunniness. Now I'm a sad llama...a sad llama who never deals well when it drops below 60 - I get downright whiny and cranky

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        Yes...a whopping 53 degrees for EQ and me.

I, too, pictured warmth and sunniness. Now I'm a sad llama...a sad llama who never deals well when it drops below 60 - I get downright whiny and cranky
        That's 50 degrees warmer than where I am at least... and I hate the cold... with a passion.
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

It's somewhat warm here( 10-20 degrees above), but... we have a snow storm moving in and a Arctic front behind it so -10 on Wednesday. But it's not so bad, up at the family ranch, we are prone to weeks of thirty below weather.
          They say crime doesn't pay. That must mean what I'm doing at work is illegal.

Comment

It's a wonderful -20C (-4F )with a windchill of -25C (-13F). But it is supposed to get warmer by Saturday 3C (37F).

Comment

I think it's about 5 F right now. And I have to go outside, since I just got back in KS, have no groceries and a ton of errands to run before the expected snow storm tomorrow.
              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

30*F here. Not too bad. But I have no plans to leave the house and Im stocked with plenty of hot chocolate and ramen. . Im a happy girl.

Comment

Right now, 30F and sunny. We're supposed to be up to 38 and down to 17; the upcoming week's forc ast is about the same, and the past week it only didn't freeze one night. I know that's warm for many of y'all, but I don't remember it staying this cold this long around here in probably three or four years.

So why can't it SNOW? We only ever get snow once a year as it is, rarely more than an inch or two. Which is wonderful, in that it's not around long enough to hate. But it's usually when it's too warm to stick at all, and last year the snowfall turned into a pouring, warm rain and washed itself away. Whereas if it would fall *now* we could enjoy it on the ground for several days *and* it would melt off the roads right away, a perfect combination.
                  Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Around 0 degrees C here, with a covering of snow.
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Between 23F (day) and 14F (night)

And so far 3 ft of snow and it's still snowing

The snow banks on the side of my driveway are higher than the snowblower can blow now. I would cart the excess snow off into the woods, but can't find the wheelbarrow....... I think it's somewhere under the 6.5ft snowbank next to the shed.

Comment

See? Too much in Ohio, not enough in Georgia. May we borrow about a foot, please?
                        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

It's 37 out now, damn cold for south Florida and it's going to stay here for a while, it may get up into the 70's on friday but then another Arctic blast is going to hit us.
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Errr....we haven't seen over 15 degrees since Christmas.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                              It's 37 out now, damn cold for south Florida and it's going to stay here for a while, it may get up into the 70's on friday but then another Arctic blast is going to hit us.
                              Thats a hell of a fluctuation in one week! Id be sick all the damn time.

Comment

Working...
                              X