This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest toy for Christmas

A couple of years ago, I bought my first MP3 player, one of those 1G iLo players from Wal-Mart. It has worked well enough to suit me until a few months ago. In the last few months, it has started to act a little glitchy at times, and will sometimes run through it's start up sequence extremely slow. One time, I waited a full 10 minutes for it to sort all music files before it would load anything. Anyway, I started hinting around that I might want a new MP3 player for Christmas, and started looking around to get an idea of what I might like. As my wife and I went window shopping through various electronics stores, she mentioned liking the various models of Sansa music players.

So for Christmas, she ended up getting me a blue Sansa Fuze 4G player with FM tuner and microSD card slot. It's designed to play their line of slotRadio and slotMusic cards, so I've been researching those to see how they work and what's available.

So, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Sansa players and their line of slotRadio and slotMusic cards? The slotRadio cards are supposed to contain thousands of assorted songs on one card.

Also, is there anyone who uses eMusic? My newest toy came with a promotional free trial card for the eMusic site. I've checked into it a little bit, but I'm one of those people who deliberates and researches before buying things.

So, who has any opinions or testmonials to share about the things I've posted here?
    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
    So, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Sansa players and their line of slotRadio and slotMusic cards? The slotRadio cards are supposed to contain thousands of assorted songs on one card.
    I LOVE my Sanza Fuze, although I'm not familiar with slotRadio or slotMusic. But I've had my Fuze for a year and never had any problem with it. Great for hooking up to the car for the 8 hr. drives home!
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Never had the Fuze, but I did play my Sansa View to death. It finally gave up & became tempermental about starting up. Loved watching videos on it. Light rail rides home from work go very quickly when you can watch House or Deadliest Catch. I've since replaced it with a Sony Walkman MP3 player, because the Sony was half the price of the Sansa, with the same capabilities.
      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
      X