This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on the Bathtub "Smell"

So as it turns out... our neighbor has had ongoing issues with his drain systems. They wouldn't specify what, but once a month he has to dump a whole BOAT LOAD of commercial cleaners down his drains to fix the problem...

well this time... the problem got into OUR drain...and his cleaners were seeping into our apartment. Very toxic cleaners. But the maintenance guys came in and took care of it. Smells gone, and they told us how to take care of it, if it happens again.

...damn neighbor.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Makes me wonder what he's sending down his drains to require monthly caustic purging.
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Perhaps there's something *wrong* with his drains?
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Then he needs to get his drains fixed properly - or stop dumping oils (or whatever) down them.
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
        X