This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin the tooth yanked today

Wheee. Looks like I'll on a soup diet today, and hopefully just get to sleep in.

I'm actually looking forward to the day off, and I might just work from home tomorrow.

Though I'm a bit worried no one has mentioned making the fake tooth yet.....hopefully we'll talk about that before I'm all drugged up, hahhaa.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I like to yank on toots all the time...

Which one is getting pulled? Hope it all goes well and not too much pain after.

Comment

LOL< that is what I get for typing with a cat on my lap,

It's the #3 tooth....a back molar...old, botched root canal, and it's all infected now. Yum.
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Update:

That was easy! The nurse was out sick, so it was just the oral surgeon.....the Novocain was evil, feeling the pressure of the tugging was disconcerting, but I loved when he was rambling about something, then he said "Oh, I'm done."

Going back in 3 months for the fake. Now its just bad TV and pudding!

Comment

Oh good. Im glad it went well. I have teeth issues myself and am in need of a root canal (OR TWO!!! UGH!).

Bad TV and pudding is all I ask of a saturday night.. Lol.

Comment

Best of luck with the root canal....I had one 10 years ago that didn't go so well....that's why had to get the tooth yanked (though getting the fake will be interesting...esp if its one I can pop out in bars )

Ok, the pain has come back. Time to take the ibuprofen. Will take more penicillin before I go to sleep.

Comment

Sorry about the pain.

But I laugh every time this thread title pops back up! It's a hoot! A toot hoot!

Comment

I was gonna change it, but it makes me smile too

Comment

To pullada toot....

(Sorry, I LOVE Sweeney Todd )
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Aww..who fixed it?! *the title*

Comment

Working...
                    X