...this year, 2010, several things have happened:
    1) My character in WoW is in Northrend
    2) I cut my hair (14 inches gone)
    3) My car is making odd noises
    4) T-Mobile finally canceled me and I had to go with AT&T
    5) Because of number 4, we have new phones
    6) I've gone to a wedding
    7) I've been turned down for 20 jobs
    8) The temp agency still can't find me something in the mean time.

I can't tell is I hate this year yet or not. But I think it hates me.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

I'm still trying to decide if this year hates me or not either. I'm bound and determined to get out of alot of my debt this year...while getting a car.

Comment

The year is young. Much can happen. A lot of it will be negative. But a lot of it can also be positive. Remember that. And think back to all that happened in 2009 that you did not see coming at this time a year ago. I know in my life, much that was unforeseeable and unpredictable has happened in my life. Not all of the surprises were welcome or pleasant, but many of them were.

I turn 40 this year, so I HAVE to have a positive outlook, or I might ruin a lot of beers with my tears. How the FUCK can I be turning 40 in five months? Really? Really?

Yeah, stay positive. It helps you deal with all of the utter shit that comes down the pike.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I'll let you know how it goes, Jester, since I hit 40 next month. I'm still not ready. My best friend & I were discussing it the other day. She's a few months after me. Neither one of us can believe we're actually turning 40 this year.

On the original post, 2009 started out about as bad as I could have ever imagined - my Dad died 2 weeks before my birthday. But, the year did redeem itself with the birth of my niece in November...and I bought a house in July, so it wasn't all bad.
        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Hmm. In 9 days of this year. I um.
          Started school. That is all.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I don't know what to think of this year, but so far I am not happy with it.

Business still sucks and the boss is a flaming idiot (and my uncle)
            a close friend killed himself on Thursday
            They found a mass in my Grandma's lung (she is 95) and they don't know what it is, but they don't think it is cancer.

This year better improve soon.

I have hope, maybe by the end of the year we might be buying a house. And only 3 months till the MLS season starts and we have season tickets to the Seattle Sounders. Now if they just get a new agreement it will be good.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
              1) My character in WoW is in Northrend
              Have fun in Dialup-ran.
              Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

2010 is looking up, so far. If I can ever open myself up to it and admit it....well, let's just say I'm in a very caring, wonderful (if long-distance) relationship.

Nurian, that sucks about the jobs. If I see any listings, I'll let ya know.
                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

40?

What the fuck is that?

Mike
                  Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    I turn 40 this year, so I HAVE to have a positive outlook, or I might ruin a lot of beers with my tears.
                    There's a new definition of beer goggles - they stop your tears ruining the beer
                    ludo ergo sum

Comment

So far in 2010, my sports world has been up and down....my Raiders suck (but my hometown's team, the Cardinals, look good), my Sun Devils were horrible at football but look decent at basketball, the Wildcats got embarrassed in their Bowl Game (Heh. Heh. Heh.), my Diamondbacks look promising for next year, and my Suns and Coyotes look pretty good.

Work is good, as KW doesn't seem to have been hit as hard by the recession as most places. My newest roommate seems alright, though some minor warning bells are starting to go off.

Honestly, a week in....can't say it's going to be a good year, bad year, great year, or horrible year.

Wait....this is the year I turn 40.

Horrible year.

Quoth rvdammit View Post
                      There's a new definition of beer goggles - they stop your tears ruining the beer
                      And that is why they are "safety" goggles.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                      X