This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a bad go at things

Just venting guys. No need to really comment or anything.

It would seem ALL my friends in town last night went to see the new Avatar Movie last night (well, I dunno where Xarx* went but considering it was Sunday, I'll have to say he was gaming. This is normal).

I wasn't invited to the movie. DataJager was.

I hate myself.

So I'll either spend my day (after work that is, since I have the next two days off) either attempting to clean up the house, finish taking up the carpet (I did some last night but didn't have the right tools to finish) and see if I can play some Zelda (Majora's Mask, FTW!) before I decide whether or not I want to drown in a bottle or not.

Again.

All I can say to this shit is that I'll be okay. Who needs friends like that anyways? I don't. I don't need anyone. The World can Kiss my scrawny white ass.

I still hate myself though.

I suppose it's a good thing I didn't go, since the guy I was dating (4 weeks) was there with HIS Ex- who is a massive bitch that was bad for him... but that's another rant. I still wanted to be on good terms with him since our breakup ended pretty amicably. I guess it didn't end as well as I thought....

That and it seems I suffer from season related depression. Goody. I didn't feel like this last year.

I've resigned myself into throwing myself into work (we're short staffed right now; I'm lucky I have my days off this week). But it's hard to play the part of a happy, perky person when you feel like crawling in bed and not getting up for a while.

(In case some forgot; I'm a front desk agent at the nicest hotel in town. Being perky/smiling isn't a written requirement but it's an unsaid one)

The discontent and hate that I feel for myself is pretty unbearable. Which is funny since I planned on this being one of the better years.

And I left my stupid Matevana Tea at home!

*Xarx is my other roommate.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Life certanly proves to be far more sucky then what good things happens doesnt it? If it makes ya feel better, Im the only one in my entire family and friends and custoemers who has NOT seen avatar, simply because it doesnt look all that intresting to me. While I simply have heard nonstop how pretty it is, I have yet to have a single person remark on a single character or story. Hell no-one even remembers anyones name. BUT ITS PRETTY!!

I'm still sorry it happened, and yeah, I agree about bed being safe, and certenly far warmer then anywhere else. Though the bottle tends to make you dwell far longer on whatever made ya depress to do it then its worth it at times. Just gotta do what it takes at times. Forget it, and move on. They're still your friends, they still do care for you, its just a movie. You don't invite them to every event you do, they really shouldn't be expect to do the same. They might have honeslty thought you already seen it, you had to work, you didn't want to be in same room as ex and his ex, or really any combination of those. Not because they didn't want you.

Cheer up. It'll get better. .
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wow. Thanks Plaidman. I really appreciate what you said. You're right.

Besides, it was Sunday. I normally work sunday nights. I feel better now, thank you.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

My Queen...you need none of them. All of my friends did the same thing, went and saw the movie and then made a aftermark comment about it later. So I had just went 'hmmm' and mom-napped Mom to take her too it. I'm debating on taking her to daybreakers or not. I'm thinking not.

Comment

pssst - you should go see Up in the Air AMAZING.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Admin. I haven't heard of that movie (I'm lucky if I go to an actual theater twice a year) but I'll look it up.

Comment

<pounces EQ> I still wuvoo!!!!!!!

Plaidman said everything wise and insightful, which means I don't have to. And while I wish there were something I could do, I know you well enough to know that while you hold a grudge, you'll still bounce back. Seasonal depression sucks, but there are things you can do to counteract it. I'll shoot you an email sometime about it. And just remember: I's always here if you need to hardcore vent or just be silly. You know how to find me/get ahold of me.

Loves ya!

Comment

I heard from one of my cousins that Sherlock Holmes was pretty good too.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

EQ i've had the same feeling before, but I think Plaidman said it brilliantly, so no more from me on that.

Sherlock i must see (and want to, loved the books)
                  Up in the air looks ok, but not my kinda movie.

Maybe I'll go watch Kung Pow tonight, just for teh sillies.
                  "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                  Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

You are all awesome.

Many hugs (and darkside cookies) for you all.

*HUGS*

Comment

Working...
                    X