This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weird brain

This first started a little over 2 weeks ago at my house and when she reads this Evil Queen is gonna think I'm a really weird little fruit loop.

I was on here reading some posts and listening to the radio at the same time, and the Lady GaGa song Telephone came on and I seen Evil Queen's avatar and that's where my problem begins. Every time I see her avatar that song starts playing in my head, and every time I hear it on the radio or on my playlist I for a second picture the avatar. This happens to me with other pictures and songs too.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Ahh goog ol associations. Its funny at times, and annoying too. I can't help but look at a castle and think "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Put it this way, you've given EQ her own theme song!
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Thank you, it's nice to know I'm not as weird as I thought I was. As far as your castle thing goes that was an awsome movie, and I can't go into a pet shop and look at the bunnies without smiling.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Hey try looking at the parrots and not going
        "I wish to register a complaint!"

Wonder if I'll get a Norwegian Blue when I get my own place.
        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

heeheehee!

And here I was considering changing it for the new year to the Hypno Butt!

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Sarah Rhapsodos View Post
            Evil Queen is gonna think I'm a really weird little fruit loop.
            I don't think EQ has any room to talk...

Oddly enough, as I was reading this post, a commercial came on that uses the song Poker Face (which is the only Lady GaGa song I know).

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Oh, god, please don't. That thing'll give me a seizure!
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              That thing'll give me a seizure!
              I won't have a seizure, but I'll just get a headache. A couple of years ago I was watching a movie and there was a nightclub scene with alot of brightly colored flashing lights, I had to leave the room because I already had a bit of a headache and the movie was making it worse.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

*Drools* Once again Evil Queen is my Dark Mistress and I must obe-...

Wait. What?
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

They have one that's not as colourful: Is this better?

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                  *Drools* Once again Evil Queen is my Dark Mistress and I must obe-...

Wait. What?
                  Oooo!
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I think this is a normal phenomenon, and it happens to most (if not all) people. How many people who have seen "Reservoir Dogs" can hear the song "Stuck in the Middle" and NOT think of that scene in the movie? Just one of many examples I could cite.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      How many people who have seen "Reservoir Dogs" can hear the song "Stuck in the Middle" and NOT think of that scene in the movie?
                      Great example!

Ditto, "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" and....any other song used in a Tarantino movie.
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

EQ I was wondering if I coud ask you something. Is it ok if I could have your avatar if I want to change mine later on? If not sorry for the stupid question.
                        ......../\
                        ....../__\
                        ..../\...../\
                        ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Rhapsodos View Post
                          EQ I was wondering if I coud ask you something. Is it ok if I could have your avatar if I want to change mine later on? If not sorry for the stupid question.
                          Hey, the internet is a free country! Go for it.

Comment

Thank you! And the tiger hypno butt is easier on the eyes.
                            ......../\
                            ....../__\
                            ..../\...../\
                            ../__\../__\

Comment

*Still a drooling servent* Mistress... Mistress...

Military Spouse Support.
                              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                              X