This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferretie WRATH!

So... our cute little white ferret, Bella... who is the most gentle and loving ball of fluff.
    She decided to be obstinate today and try to poo on the carpet. This did not end well. As I caught her before hand and transported her to the littler box corner.
    She tried to jump and run... which did not go according to her plan, seeing as I was hovering and caught her before she could escape...and promptly deposited her back where she was. Lather...rinse...repeat. for several minutes.
    ...But I have the infinite patience... My evil little imp named Ludo refined it in me... I can wait far longer than the ferret. So eventually Bella had to admit defeat and I was victorious.

....This spawned something that I can only describe as pure, unadulterated, concentrated WRATH

Bella has been transformed into a raging ball of fur and TEETH. She has also broken several laws of physics at this point by attempting (quite successfully I might add) to go every direction at once.

...We have angered Bella by refusing to let her use the carpet for her stinky desires.

......We will all die.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Well ofcourse, how dare the hired help stand up to her! :P

This is why my flatmates cat is not allowed in my un-official den - All my wargaming miniatures are in there. I know the minute i dis-please the little guy, he'll go kitty demon on them.
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

The Wrath continues.

Just now... after I posted... I was called behind the couch to bear witness to our new addition Pandora...being taught a lesson by Bella.

...You see, Pan believes that she can pick on Bella... and then leave with no ill consequences. However, Bella does not see things this way. She, while usually being very well mannered, is in a fowl mood. And this gives way to an EPIC...yet comical..battle.

Where Pan keeps trying to get Bella's ear...then run... and Bella promptly chasing after her to kick her butt. There is much Dooking and War Dancing to be seen by all. Pan will learn one day... than while Bella is the smallest member of the Business... she is definitely the toughest...and the Alpha with out a doubt.

.......And Art the cat.... is thoroughly scandalized... because now Pan has turned her attention from Bella... to the Cat....and for some reason a two and a half pound ferret can kick a ten pound cat's ass.... Poor Art.... Does it make me a bad person than I am finding this particularly amusing. ((an no, no one is getting hurt... it is all in good play))
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

You need a video camera.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X