This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I has a nephew!

I thought I may have mentioned it, but I don't see a post.

Artemis Edward Scott was born 1/4/2010 after 32 hours of labor they decided to go in and get him.

My first nephew. I leave Feb 2 to go meet him and spend a couple weeks with him and my family.

Omg he's adorable! Congrats! *dies of acute cute overload*

Comment

He's so cute! I have a feeling you're gonna spoil him to death. I'm always buying stuff for my niece.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

OMG IT'S A BABY! SQUEEEE!

*ahem* Now that that's out of my system...

Your nephew is adorable!
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

He's absolutely adorable!!!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Congratulations!

Did you know before the delivery whether you'd be an aunt or uncle?

(sorry, can't resist old jokes)
            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Congratulations on the nephew but why did they give him a girl's name?
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Congrats on the family addition!

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                  Anymore, Artemis is androgynous, but used for boys more often. It evolved into a boy's name, kinda like the name Ashley evolved into a girl's name.
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                    I did have a discussion pointing out that Artemis is the name of a Goddess, but it didn't sway my sister's thinking. I call him Artie.

Thanks for the comments people. I have to say I'm beside myself waiting to go see him.

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                      I call him Artie. .
                      That's a really cute nickname! Being an aunt is sooooo much fun, I love it!
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

awwwwwwwwww
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Congrats on your new nephew!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                            I did have a discussion pointing out that Artemis is the name of a Goddess, but it didn't sway my sister's thinking. I call him Artie.
                            That's exactly what I thought. Congrats!
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                              Being an aunt is sooooo much fun, I love it!
                              You get to spoil them, then return them to Mom & Dad.

Not that I'd ever spoil my nieces.

Congrats - he's adorable. I know what you mean about having to wait to meet him. I was going nuts the 7 weeks between when my youngest niece was born and when she came up with her Mom after Christmas.
                              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
                              X