This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    That's fine, but are you fine with him giving unfounded smartassery?
    Actually, yes. I am also find with the OP giving him attitude back IF the dog was not peeing in an inappropriate place.

In an unrelated tangent, if I ever see anyone letting their dog do any business on my truck, they are going to regret it for a long, looong time. And don't tell me people don't do it. In our jobs, we know people are shitheads, and there are undoubtedly shithead dog owners who would have no problem with this.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Actually, yes. I am also find with the OP giving him attitude back IF the dog was not peeing in an inappropriate place.
      Fair 'nuff.

And I agree about letting dogs pee on others' vehicles being inappropriate.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Ok, so, serious question here: How do you stop a dog from peeing? If she had been peeing in the middle of the sidewalk (she was not, it was next to a tree, on grass), do i yank her leash? Do i try to pick her up real quick and move her? Suggestions?

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
          Ok, so, serious question here: How do you stop a dog from peeing? If she had been peeing in the middle of the sidewalk (she was not, it was next to a tree, on grass), do i yank her leash? Do i try to pick her up real quick and move her? Suggestions?
          Welll... dogs are smart and can be trained to do their business before being walked.

This guy seems to know his stuff:
          http://www.johnwade.ca/column/289-th...p-on-poop.html
          http://www.johnwade.ca/
          Last edited by It's me; 01-13-2010, 07:30 PM.
          There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

And I agree about letting dogs pee on others' vehicles being inappropriate.
            Dogs peeing on the sidewalk where people may walk is inappropriate.

Dogs peeing on someone else's vehicle is far beyond inappropriate, being just downright wrong, disgusting, and offensive.

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            Okay, unless it was the guy's grass or tree, then he really didn't have much business saying anything. As pee is actually helpful to plants.

As for training her, any dog can be trained as to what is acceptable and what is not. Talk to other dog owners on how to do this in your particular case. (I am not a dog owner myself.)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Dogs peeing on the sidewalk where people may walk is inappropriate.

Dogs peeing on someone else's vehicle is far beyond inappropriate, being just downright wrong, disgusting, and offensive.
              Well, personally, I equate dogs peeing with people spitting. It's inappropriate on the sidewalk, and pretty gross. On someone's vehicle could start a fight. On a person likely *will* start a fight.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

With me, it wouldn't be likely. Someone's dog pees on me or my truck, I am going to go nuclear.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Please don't.
                  It was a joke. I said lol after it and the next paragraph said "In all seriousness".

I'm glad you don't feel bad anymore,Amina.
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Working...
                  X