Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Easy, super delicous Toffee Cookies.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Easy, super delicous Toffee Cookies.

So when I first found this recipe I was like "Nah, those aren't gonna be that good." But man... they are great. Our oven runs a little hot so the Carmel got burned a little... but they are still super delicious.

It Kicks Butt

I would recommend, lining the cookie sheet with tinfoil first, other wise it is a little hard to get clean. And DO NOT STIR THE BROWN SUGAR MIXTURE!

...also for those of you who are a little more candy oriented, melting the chocolate chips before hand makes them spread easier. We didn't, and it was yummy.
    I'm also not a nut fan, so we actually used those Heath Toffee bits and sprinkled them on.

...all in all it was super easy. Really yummy, takes about 1/2-1 hour in total after cool down time, super yummy.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

I've made those before. They are delicious and super easy. Definitely line your jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with sides -- don't attempt this if you don't have one) with tin foil and then spray the heck out of it with Pam or similar. Makes it much easier to remove the toffee when it's cool.

Comment

Sounds good. I'll bookmark it and make it for the next movie night.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
      X