This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good thoughts and prayers needed.

Mom and I did our weekly get together and after we had our fun she sat me down and told me some bad news.

My father...whom is 65 years old has cancer again. its treatable their certain since this is not the first time hes gotten skin cancer, just not in this area.

All I ask is that people keep him in their thoughts and hope he pulls through this again.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I will send good thoughts your way.

Comment

Sending good vibes.

*HUGS*
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Sending healing thoughts

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Hmm. I don't really pray, as well, if there is a big one, we don't get along. But I will keep good thoughts. Besides, he beat it before, no reason he can't anymore!
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

*offers hugs and cookies* Will keep you and your father in my thoughts.
            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
              Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Good vibes comin your way!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

*offers hugs* I'll keep you in my prayers.
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Prayers, thoughts, good vibes to you and your family. Tell him to stay positive.

Comment

update...

So a week from tomorrow (wednesday) hes having surgery in my town, 33 miles from where he lives with my mom.

just keep him in your thoughts....espically for my mom.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I'm keeping your family in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                        X