This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I need a hug (sorry guys)

My car stereo was stolen while I was at work last night. I'm not real broken up about it (not the first time it's happened) but I liked this radio. It had USB/Aux In and played MP3 (what radio these days doesn't?)

The only thing I'm particularly peeved about is they took the little white AUX IN cable I had attached to the radio.

I'm lucky though, they left my checkbook alone.

So, um, yeah. I need a hug. I can't afford to replace it right now and looking for the right player is going to be a pain in the patookis.

-EQ
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

I'm sorry, EQ.....but if all they stole is the head unit, I happen to have a decent one laying around. You can PM me for details if you want, but I must tell you I've already offered it to a colleague, so they get first dibs.

*hugs*
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Ouch Dave, why mention the toy if she can't get it? That just harsh and evil.

Sorry it happened EQ. But, you didn't get your checkbook stolen, and nothing else it seems. So very lucky. And you get lots of hugs now!

~Plaidman Hug Attack!~
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Because - and I forgot to put this in - I don't think they're gonna go for it.

Sorry......that did sound harsh in retrospect
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Aw, EQ!!!

<snugs> Bastard thieves. And they even stole the cable? Yeah, I can see how that'd be the final bit that really makes it uber-irksome.

But, hey, yay for leaving the checkbook alone?

<More hugs>

Comment

Its ok. In retrospect I should have known you had something in mind when you said it.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Oh no, they stole the entire unit. Not just the faceplate.

Wanna know the best part? The security cameras at work, while pretty decent and records, hasn't been saving the recorded info onto the hard drive because the hard drive is broken.

So no proof now. Not even a slim chance of catching the person that did it.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*oodles of hugs*
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

*hugs*

I'd offer you cookies, but you make the best cookies on CS, so instead I recommend you take some Ambien, and sleep bake, then when you wake up you'll have a lovely cookie surprise.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                    *hugs*

I'd offer you cookies, but you make the best cookies on CS, so instead I recommend you take some Ambien, and sleep bake, then when you wake up you'll have a lovely cookie surprise.
                    Awww, thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

and I have the entire unit, not just a faceplate

and I believe "the best cookies on CS" is in dispute, 'cause I make kickass cookies

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Sorry to hear that EQ.
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

And after those cookies, perhaps later tonight you'd like some liquid goodness?
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                            And after those cookies, perhaps later tonight you'd like some liquid goodness?
                            I'm just about to bottle some home made Christmas cake wine that will go nice with cookies

/sets one aside
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                              I'm just about to bottle some home made Christmas cake wine that will go nice with cookies

/sets one aside

That or some homemade Kahlua with milk?
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                              X