This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't tell me...

I think the unit in back of ours was abandoned on Friday. they had a small u-haul and packed it up on Friday, it was gone Saturday morning.

I did see someone in there Saturday about noon time but I saw their dog in the back door on Saturday afternoon. I pray they didn't leave the dog there.

If I don't see anyone around the house tomorrow and the dog still in there I'll call the police.

I've seen what can happen to abandoned dogs and it's disgusting.

Edit: I feel better now - someone is in there, I guess only some of them moved out.
    Last edited by draggar; 01-18-2010, 02:06 AM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Had me worried for a second there.

Maybe they just sold a bunch of their junk or donated it for a tax deduction?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

When I've moved before we'd put the cat in a bathroom or already empty room with food and water and litter box. We moved out everything from the house to the new place, and the last thing we'd take would be the cat. Though I don't think we've left an animal at an empty house overnight before.
      At least they didn't just abandon it. I can't stand any kind of cruelty to animals

Comment

I'm thinking the main couple split up. In the hosue was the husband & wife, and the wife's mother & grandmother, as well as their two young children, how it is just the husband (and he's the only one I've seen walking the dog).

They might not have left the dog overnight, he could have been home Sat night and I just didn't see him or any signs of someone being home (asleep etc..). I didn't think they were the type to do things like that.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
        X