Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't feel bad I play the 'holy fudgemuffins that's excessive!' game too. I think my record was for my human rights class. We had to write a paper on genocide no less than 6 pages long. I e-mailed the professor and asked if there was a limit to how long the paper could be. He told me no there wasn't. So I turned in my 120 page paper. It was double spaced but still... went a bit overboard on that one.

On the plus side I got an A in the course.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

I second the template idea: in fact I've got some templates already set up. Name in top right hand corner, small heading including date, set at Times New Roman 12 pt. Got one for regular papers and multiple pagers. Lemme know if you need them.

Now, a couple writing tricks my professor told me.

A. Abolish adverbs. Most of the time, you don't need 'em.

B. If you can say it better, say it. Change the sentence around if you need to. Nail it.

C. Pay attention to your grammar.

D. Don't repeat things you've already said.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X