• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperated at birth...

Well, more like 8-10 weeks later.

Kiri:

Her daughter Athena (a.k.a. Pepper):

They're close to the same age in the pictures - about a year and a half.
    She's starting to look at lot like her mother now and their owners just got a working line malinois puppy. We're a little worried that Athena / pepper may go on the back burner w/ schutzhund / working.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

ahem.... SQUEEEEEEEEE PUPPY!!!!!!!

now that thats over with >.>

gorgeous puppies (yes they are not puppies, but I call ALL dogs puppies), good mouth on them big intelligent eyes, good ears, nice coloring on the coat....~"accidently" kipnaps one while I'm down there~
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
      (yes they are not puppies, but I call ALL dogs puppies)
      Even this one?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

thats not a dog thats a confused horse
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

DOGGIES!

*girlie puddles*

(we need a girlie puddle icon )
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            Even this one?
            Yes that is a large puppy. And for the record tiger = kitten, wild wolf = puppy. I know better than to put them but they maul their prey in the most adorable way.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
            X