This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Case Ending Songs

I like watching that TV show Cold Case. My favorite part is the ending montage. The killer gets arrested,(most of the time), one of the detectives sees the victim, ( again most of the time, and a song that was released the year the murder took place plays.

I was thinking about what would be a cool cold case ending song, and one song that comes to mind is, Nights In White Satin by The Moody Blues.

Anyone else have a Cold Case Ending song they would like to see played?
    Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

the Cold case shows I have see (reruns on TNT late at night) seem to use appropriate ending songs related to the "crime" or situation.

I remember the one guest staring Barry Boswick centering around (wouldn't ya know it) Rocky Horror in an episode called "Creatures of the Night". for the ending credits and the perp walk they used the RH ending song Science FIction/Double Feature Reprise (but not the Time Warp instrumental that follows which sucks)
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      I remember the one guest staring Barry Boswick centering around (wouldn't ya know it) Rocky Horror in an episode called "Creatures of the Night". for the ending credits and the perp walk they used the RH ending song Science FIction/Double Feature Reprise (but not the Time Warp instrumental that follows which sucks)
      From what I can tell, Cold Case Files uses thematic music throughout the episode that relates to the time period and the situation. Example, there was an episode with teens in the early 90's, so it was all Nirvana music. And so on and so forth.

I actually saw the Barry Bostwick episode, it was pretty good!
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Yeah there are episodes where they use one musician for the whole episode.
        For example:
        In *The House* episode, it was all Johnny Cash music. Other music by one artist for an entire episode include Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Santana etc.

There are also episodes where they use different artists. For example: In the *Volunteers* episode, at the beginning they play *Volunteers* by The Jefferson Airplane. For the ending they played *Get Together* by The Youngbloods.
        Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

I haven't watched that show in so long. I never paid that much attention to the music. I'll have pay more attention next time I catch it..
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
          X