Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You still have 3 years of college yet. Maybe reserve the "toy sales" for college and once you are in the education world, you can give it up. But...have fun til you get there. I love those parties.

If you were closer, id hire ya. My last party got the sales girl almost $1000 in sales. Bunch of freaky women at my house i guess. Lol.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking that, Amina. It's just for extra scratch so I can help pay my tuition bills.

Pssst. Btw, I have four years left. Education majors now have at least 5 years in undergrad.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Hey McG, if I PMed you my addy, could you send me a catalog?

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post

Pssst. Btw, I have four years left. Education majors now have at least 5 years in undergrad.
          My condolences.......

Comment

You also might want to check with your Hall Director or RA before having parties in the dorms, just in case there's a policy banning the operation of a business in the dorm and also to see about the guest issue.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
              Hey McG, if I PMed you my addy, could you send me a catalog?
              I will let you know when I totally am in business. Then you can PM me your addy.
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Wooooot =D

Comment

Working...
                X