This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bachelor

...so I was just bored today and stumbled across the Bachelor season 4 on Hulu.
    I made it though one episode before I wanted to smash my head against a wall till my brain bled out. It is ridiculous. No offense meant to anyone who likes the show, I'm sure if you only watched it once a week it might be different... its just

...So... ridiculous...

I feel like I need to do some calculus homework just to get my brain cells back that died. And I don't even know how to do calculus.... ><

Never again.

Just sharing my pain.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
    I made it though one episode before I wanted to smash my head against a wall till my brain bled out.

. . . You watched AN ENTIRE EPISODE of that show?

I remember seeing just the ending of an episode of The Bachelorette once simply because it happened to air right before a program that I wanted to watch . . . and that was enough to make me want to throw something at the television.

For as long as I can remember, whenever I happened to see any kind of "dating" show on television, all I could ever think was, "I just thank God I am not that desperate . . ."
    “Excuse me. Is this bracelet real jade?”
    “Ma’am, this is a thrift shop. The tag on the bracelet says $1.50. It comes with a matching mood ring. What do you think?”
    “I don’t know.”
    “Yes, it’s real.”

Comment

OH PLEASE that show is just a variation of the 1960's Dating Game show. even as a small child it was really funny to watch. but now as an adult I recognize they are only going for the tiilation factor and IMO it is mostly staged anyway.

and with most recent reality" shows. just cheap junk
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

The only one I managed to make through ONE episode, was a batchelor rip-off, where they took joe bloggs, did the show, he did his final choice, and then they revealed he did'nt have a million dollars, he was just your average Back end loader operator. I watched the final episode just to see the looks on the womens faces.
        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

I have to say that My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss was hilarious. Other than that, yes, most of the current crop of reality shows blow chunks.

I have had the "pleasure" of seeing two full episodes of the current Bachelor, after managing to avoid the entire Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise since its inception. The first was when I popped in on a couple of friends that were drunk and watching it, and we mocked it...the second was when I was at one of the same friends' place with another friend, and we were drinking and watching....and mocking it.

It sucks as a show. It is hilarious if you take it as the cheese that it is and mock the fuck out of it.

That being said, I have no plans to watch any future episodes....just happened upon it twice because of the same friend.

I still haven't exacted my revenge on said friend, come to think of it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Perhaps we need to ship the OP off to the Amish, as some posters would like to do with me.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

^_^ The Amish would kick me out on my butt in a days time. ^_^ But you're welcome to try!
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Quoth Anthony K. S. View Post
                ...any kind of "dating" show on television, all I could ever think was, "I just thank God I am not that desperate . . ."
                If I ever got anywhere near desperate enough to even consider going on a dating show, I would start frantically scrabbling through the kitchen utensils and my toolbox to assemble a Handy-Dandy D.I.Y. Home Neutering & Lobotomy Kit... for immediate use!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X