This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bag collection groweth.

Okay, some couples have songs, my bf and I kinda have a YouTUbe Video.

Its that "Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance, dance, dance." Even typing that made me grin

Well, many months ago, Hot Topic had a over-priced tote with that lovely kitty on it. I didnt't get, because I has trying cut the bag addiction.

Saturday, it was on sale Bought it, donated $1 to music education (making the cashier grin and say "thank you" a few times....awesome cashier, btw)

So happy I snagged it....this day is dragging and dull, and I can just look at this little bit of cloth to make me smile.

Pointless, random thread, I know, but the bag just made me happy, lol
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Too cute! I love big bags and totes, perfect for taking to the library or grocery shopping.

Yeah, my BF and I have....Quentin Tarantino movies. When we were hanging out as friends back in the day, we used to watch Kill Bill all the time; the night we decided to try it as a couple we were watching Inglourious Basterds.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I don't have a sppecial bag, but Cat, you're making me smile.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          I don't have a sppecial bag, but Cat, you're making me smile.

Awwww!!!
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Hi my name is Amina and I am addicted to bags....*sits down*

Seriously, I try to stop, but its like a compulsion. Lol. I like cute bags (not name brand $100's of dollar ones) so its not so bad.

Your new bag sounds right up my alley. Enjoy it.

Comment

Picture of this cute kitty cat bag? Link? Please?

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
              Inglourious Basterds.
              Great movie! I'm not a Tarantino fan at all, but I borrowed it from my brother (or I was next in line before sending it back to Blockbuster, anyway) and roomie and I watched it on New Year's Eve. I loved it.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                Okay, some couples have songs, my bf and I kinda have a YouTUbe Video.

Its that "Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance, dance, dance." Even typing that made me grin
                You just reminded me of my ex-girlfriend, who was pretty much obsessed with that video.

I don't know if this is good or bad.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I too am a bag addict.

I usually wait until they're on sale before I can "justify" buying one. Right now, I Vera Bradley bags. However, I go to their clearance section and then pick out a new purse or two or three or ... you get the picture. (Hey! I scored a $45 purse for just $12 'cos I got it in a discontinued fabric).

My husband doesn't understand my need for more tote bags, more purses, more, more, more! He actually told me that he wished I was like all other "normal" women and bought a boatload of shoes instead!

Comment

Well, most men will, as so well described by Robert Fulghum, use the same wallet until it disintegrates.
                    If you see a man skittering around on his seat, he most likely needs a potty break, but it may be new wallet syndrome: My ass just feels wrong!

(Successfully putting off buying a new butt fungus for 4 6 8 ... months now)
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

dalesys - you're right. My husband won't let go of his wallet until it's completely and utterly destroyed and I threaten to buy him a "man purse" so he doestn't lose everything! And then he has to go out and find a particular kind (he prefers the tri-fold kind).

As for me, if the bag is cute, whimsical, etc., it's mine!

Comment

Here 's the bag

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Wha...46&PID=1992680

Now, to find a cat ear hat!

(really, I'm 31)

Comment

It's sold out!

I want one now!

LOL

I need another bag like I need another hole in my head.

But ... darn it!

It's cute!

And it has a cat on it!

Comment

Working...
                          X