Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dyed my hair 20 days ago and I really want to dye it again. And maybe cut it. Or get a perm, but that takes too long.

I only really want to do these things when I'm bored.

*sigh*
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I got tired of my hair growing longer and finally got to my beautician this past Wednesday after work.

Now it's just above the shoulders, I had my sides re-layered and shaped up and my eyebrows are now two instead of one again.

I've also gotten into the habit of using the rollers on my hair every morning instead of blow drying . . . it not only prevents that stupid switch on the electrical box from tripping, but it also doesn't dry it out like the blow dryer was doing and adds a ton of body to it.

If it's on a work morning, I'll sit for about 45 minutes in front of my electric heater in the office and turn myself around every 5 minutes or so to help speed the drying.

As soon as I can, I'm planning to get another one of those hard bonnet style tabletop hair dryers . . . I miss those.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X