This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Customer Compliment Letter Game

This game will follow the same rules as the customer complaint letter game. The only difference is that you get to play the part of a pleased customer.

Dear Flower Shop Manager,

I came into your shop to order flowers for my husband's funeral and your employees were very sweet to me. Not only did they arrange rush delivery but they even told me how sorry they were for my loss. Their wonderful service put a bright spot in my life during this difficult time. I plan to return to your shop for all my occasions.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Widow
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Dear Mrs. Widow,

Please again accept our dearest and deepest sympathies for your loss. And we are glad we were able to make things go smoothly for you during this troubling time.

Sincerly,
    Manager

---------------------

Dear Big Box Store,

This week with my tax return in hand I went into your store looking for a Wii. You politely told me that there were 6 available and that they were holding the 6 for the first 6 customers that wanted to buy them, and allowed me to go look through games that were also on sale. Upon reaching the asile where the games were kept I saw a few others also browsing the games with a yellow slip of paper in their hand upon asking I was told that they were given when picking out the wii so that you could get it when you went to check out.

This of course moritfied me and I hurried back to the sales person, John I believe his name to be, who was smiling at me and appologized for forgetting to give me that claim ticket and had made sure to hold one back for me.

I would like to personally thank both you the company for this and to make sure to have it noted what a fine Employee John is for doing what he did. I'm certain he was being yelled at all the rest of the day for not having any more wiis in stock, but I'm glad he went out of his way to help me.

Thank you,
    Ms. Ethal Grace
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Dear Ms. Grace,

I'm very pleased to hear that John was able to help you. Enclosed is a catalog of games for your wii along with a $500 gift card.

Sincerely,

Store Manager

Dear Party Shop Manager,

I bought some supplies for my 4 year old's birthday party and she was very excited when she saw them. I want to thank the staff for helping me put excitement into my daughter's birthday party.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Mother
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Dear Mrs Mother,

I am glad that your daughter enjoyed her birthday party, and may I give her many happy returns of the day?

Sincerely,

Ms Mananger.

Dear Clothes Shop Manager,

I came into your clothes shop the other day and in front of me in the queue was a bossy teenage girl who was demanding a refund for a dress that she'd obviously damaged herself, since the rips were quite clearly made with scissors. She didn't have a receipt, and so the assistant refused to give her a refund.

I would like you to give that assistant congratulations for sticking firmly to store policy and not giving way. Due to this, I am certainly going to keep on shopping here, and will tell all my friends and relations to shop here too.

Yours,

Ms Shopper.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Oooh, what a great idea! I'll play later on this afternoon.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Dear Ms. Shopper,

The employee has been greatly rewarded by a promotion. Also, enclosed are gift card vouchers for you, your friends, and relatives.

Sincerely,

Clothing Manager

Dear Ice Cream Shop Manager,

I was in your store and ordered a hot fudge brownie sundae. Not only was it delicious, but the supervisor even gave me a book of coupons. I want to send my thanks for the coupons. I fully intend to use whatever coupons I can and give the ones I can't use to my friends and relatives so they can shop here also.

Sincerely,

Fudge Brownie
            My Fanfic Page
            My Fiction Page
            My Social Group
            My Pet Social Group
            My You Tube Channel

Comment

Dear Ms Brownie,

Thank you for your continued patronige. If you would allow us to keep your email address we would be more then happy to send you coupons, as they become available.

Sincerly,
              Mr G. Humor

---------------

Dear Big blue box store,

I'd like to thank you 4 employees that rushed to my mother's aid, when she fell in your store. They helped her stand, helped her to a chair, and were even kind enough to get the one thing she needed from the store. I'm sorry to say I didn't catch their names...but they work in the Mall in nowheresville, backwater.

I would also like to appologize for the scare we gave them when they saw her fall, as I'm sure you would of had some other unreasonable person shouting for an ambulance and threatening to sue. I can assure you that we intend to do neither, though they did offer to call an ambulance.

Again thank you for your kind attention to a wonderful woman who can't always get around like she wishes to.

Sincerly and gratefully yours,
              Ms Grace Lee
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Dear Ms. Lee,

I'm pleased to hear that you appreciated our help. If you need anything else, feel free to let any of our employees know.

Sincerely,

Store Manager

Dear Soap Store Manager,

I was in your shop recently and I couldn't find my usual soap. The employee on duty informed me that the soap was discontinued but suggested an alternative which I decided to get along with a few other items. I tried the new soap and it was better than the one I used to use. I plan to use this soap from now on and return to your store for all my bath needs.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Soapbubbles
                My Fanfic Page
                My Fiction Page
                My Social Group
                My Pet Social Group
                My You Tube Channel

Comment

Response coming...
                  Dear Mrs. Soapbubbles;

The employee has been rewarded reward points for his dedication to helping you find a solution. I've also passed this letter up to the district manager so she can see how well he does in the store and this will help him since he is applying for a promotion now.

As a thank you for being a dedicated customer, here is a gift certificate to our store.

-Manager

Time for the Trump card.

Dear Pet Emergency Center,

Than you for saving Kiri's life.

I apologize about the mess she left in your examination room, too.

-Draggar, Mrs. Draggar, and the puppies.

Last edited by draggar; 06-26-2010, 11:37 AM.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Dear Draggar and Mrs Draggar,

Do not worry; the fact that your dog came thru her harrowing ordeal perfectly well and with all those beautiful puppies more than makes up for the mess caused. I hope you will accept this voucher for a free consultation for when it's time for the next check up for the happy mother and puppies.

Yours, Ms A N Imaldr

~~~

Dear Shoe Shop Manager,

When I fainted in your store the other day, I was overwhelmed by the kindness shown to me by your staff. One caught me as I fell, the other sat me down and got me a cup of water when I finally came round. They were perfectly sweet, and the customer service was excellent; so much that I eventually decided to purchase a pair of gladiator sandles from the store after all.

Yours,

Miss Fashionista
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Dear Miss Fashionista,

I'm just glad you're all right. We have plans to install a few water fountains so no one else has the same problem.

Sincerely,

Shoe Shop Manager

Dear Supermarket Manager,

I was shopping with my son when he suddenly ran away from me. I abandoned my cart and chased after him but he was too quick for me. I went to the service desk to ask for help and all available employees searched for him. I was so relieved when I got my son back that I left without purchasing my groceries.

I came back later to purchase my groceries when my husband came home later and we sent our son to his room for the night. I want to thank all your employees who helped find my son.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Relieved
                      My Fanfic Page
                      My Fiction Page
                      My Social Group
                      My Pet Social Group
                      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
                      X