Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had another dream that woke me up last night...

I dreamt that I was late. I had rolled over and looked at the alarm clock and it said 8AM (I usually set it for 7). So I panic and sit up. Then I woke up and looked at the clock. It was just after 5.

After that I couldn't get back to sleep, thinking that I would really sleep in if I did.
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I've been taking meds at night. As a result, I've been tripping balls while sleeping.

I had a dream I went to a Catholic church. That in itself is crazy. Then I dreamed the priest started beating some girl over the head for talking. Then I woke up.

Last night I had a dream that I was arguing with the Business Office at school about some vouchers and as a result they banned me from being a treasurer for the club I'm in.

There was some other really trippy dreams but I can't remember them.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
      X