This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like an SC

On Monday this week, I sent my bike jacket to the dry cleaners to get the zip replaced. The zip was broken, due to the fact that being winter, I have to wear a ton of extra clothes underneath to stop myself freezing to death. My dad picked the jacket up today, paid the dry cleaners... and the zip is still broken. They just stuck it together so it looked as tho it was fixed. -.-

I am seriously pissed off. I need that jacket; it helps keep me safe as well as warm, and they basically charged £30 for sitting on their arses all week and NOT fixing it. My dad's taking the jacket back in Monday and asking them to actually fix the zip this time. I am really angry about it; I'm supposed to pay my dad back, but I won't til these people actually do their job and sort the zip.

I'd take the jacket in myself, but I'm afraid that I'd go all SC and start shouting and swearing; my dad's got tons more tact than me and is more likely to stay calm.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

no, not sc at all if they tried to scam you like that, and you have a genuine need for this to be fixed as well.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

You're not an SC...you haven't actually gone in there screaming at them. And if they didn't do the job, taking it back is the logical thing to do.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It's just so irritating; the reason why I took it in this week was cuz I had a week off, so they'd have the whole week to sort it. And next week I'm back at work, so I'm going to be without my safe jacket, thru no fault of my own. I've got a thick jacket I can wear so I won't be cold, but it doesn't have the protective padding that my bike jacket does.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X