Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot even begin to imagine your suffering. I am sorry for your loss. At least it was quick, and you were there at the end.

*Internet Hugs*
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

All my best to you, and I like your dad's idea (and your boss dropping Twinkies on his employees).

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thought and prayers are with you.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

My condolences to you and your family, Dark Psion.

Mike
          Meow.........

Comment

Today is the 29th anniversary of my father's death. I was all of 10 years old. So while no one can understand exactly what you are going through, some of us who have been there, such as myself, can definitely empathize.

What's coming now is a time when you are going to be uncertain of everything, yourself included. Hell, yourself especially. Just keep your father's memory close to you, and let that guide you.

And remember, while you may feel alone, you most certainly are not. Lean on your friends and family. They'll be there for you, and you're going to need them. Now more than ever.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

You have my deepest sympathy.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I so sorry to hear that happened. Even if you see it coming it's still a shock.

Wish I could give you a real hug.
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

HUGS and thoughts for you and your family.
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm sorry

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          ...while no one can understand exactly what you are going through, some of us who have been there, such as myself, can definitely empathize.
                          Quoted for truth. Losing a loved one is never easy, but it's especially hard when that loved one is a parent. My thoughts are with you.

Comment

DP, I'm sorry to hear about this. Hugs to you and family - I hope things ease for you soon.

Cutenoob
                            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
                              I so sorry to hear that happened. Even if you see it coming it's still a shock.

Wish I could give you a real hug.
                              You would still have to get in line, and the next person to bring me food better bring another fridge

It's the roller coaster that gets to you, he's better--he's worse, he's better-- he's worse, and then he's gone.
                              "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

It is amazing how many people in this town knew my dad. I guess my brother was right, he never met a stranger, because he always made friends with everyone he met.

My ex-boss showed up with more food and stuff. Shows just how much he pays attention, brings me a case of Cherry Dr Pepper, even though I always drank Coke or Mt Dew at work.

I told my brother "Be nice! Be nice!"

He said "I am not the nice one."

We have him memorial tentatively set up for next Saturday, Oklahoma weather allowing.
                                "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Working...
                                X