This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only A Mother Could Love

My 3 year old son Lachie has got his sister's pink and purple beanie pulled down over his face and is walking down the hall with his hands out saying "Where am I going, where am I going" over and over

His sister dressed him in her black and white flower dress today and had him dancing to music in it, I think he had lipstick on too.

It's been a funny day.
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

So cute!

Hank Hill: That boy ain't right,
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      So cute!

Hank Hill: That boy ain't right,
      Sometimes I wonder
      I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

That's funny!

My sisters and I used to love dressing up our little brother, (and our nephews when they started to come along) in all kinds of strange outfits.
        It was like having oversized dolls for our own amusement.

The more ridiculous we could make them look, the better it was. (Bonus points if we got a picture for posterity.)
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
          That's funny!

My sisters and I used to love dressing up our little brother . . . It was like having oversized dolls for our own amusement.
          My twin older brothers used to use me as a torture device. When they were 13, they grabbed me (age 5), stripped me naked, tied me up with rope, (I was giggling my little butt off the whole time) and threw me into my 9 year old sister's room, where she was trying to study. She screamed and ran out of the room to complain.

My mother's response:

What are you yelling about? You used to change his diapers!

Comment

Quoth Dytchdoctir View Post
            My twin older brothers used to use me as a torture device. When they were 13, they grabbed me (age 5), stripped me naked, tied me up with rope, (I was giggling my little butt off the whole time) and threw me into my 9 year old sister's room, where she was trying to study. She screamed and ran out of the room to complain.

My mother's response:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sounds like something that my kids would do. *snickers*
            hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
            1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
            2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
            3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Hopefully you got pics to embarrass him/use as a "negotiating tool", when he's a teenager!

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Dytchdoctir View Post
                Ok, I want to know how to get a four-year-old to change diapers. This could be useful...

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post

The more ridiculous we could make them look, the better it was. (Bonus points if we got a picture for posterity.)
                  There's picture...somewhere...of my brother wearing mismatched tubesocks and a Smurf nightgown (don't ask) among other things. It was hilarious. My brother actually wants to show that picture to his friends.
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

There's a photo of my roughly 9-month-old sister (now 16) and me in the family room. (there's a 3 1/2 year age gap)

She's pulling herself up against the TV and patting Ernie's face (as in Sesame Street)

I'm standing next to her....wearing nothing but underwear.

My sister keeps using it as revenge.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                    X