This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh! Stupid housemates...

I woke up around 10:45 this morning. I didn't sleep well for most of the night, so I simply slept in to make up for it. I finally get up, turn on my phone...and oh look, one housemate left me a bunch of messages about how I need to move my car so she can pull hers out of the garage. She needed to leave at 8:30.

1. It is a BAD idea to rely on a text message to reach me in time. I hate phones, and rarely have mine on.

2. my car would not have been parked behind hers, except that Other Housemate had told me she would start parking on the garage on Fridays and I should park behind her, yet has never done so.

3. WE'RE IN THE SAME FRAKKIN' HOUSE! How hard would it have been to walk the 4 feet down the hall and knock on my door??? I would have been happy to move the car, had I known she needed it!

ARGH! This has happened before, too: when my car still had the old battery, it would drain at the drop of a hat. one day I tun on my cell phone to see a text from Texting Housemate: "Your car lights are on." The text was from HOURS before. WHY TEXT THAT?? You could come up the stairs and TELL ME! Did you never think it might be IMPORTANT for me to turn the lights off?? As it was, i had to call AAA the next morning for a jumpstart.

Seriously! Once she saw that I obviously didn't get her text, why not knock on my door??
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Are any of them related to my dispatcher? Yesterday, I got a satelite message that the trailer I was supposed to take outbound tomorrow for Monday delivery was waiting at the mechanic's. If I hadn't stopped to chat with another driver, I would have already left for home before the message got sent, so I would have only seen it tomorrow. How hard would it have been to call me on my cellphone, or get the mechanic to deliver the trailer (about a mile from the yard, and they have their own tractors to pick up and deliver customers' trailers) to our yard?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
    X