This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nice to be loved

So, a really crappy day turned into a good one.

Yesterday I got yelled at by a customer because his phone was a complete piece of crap and he chose to take his phone and leave before I could convince his phone to accept his contacts back into it. While he was yelling at me, two of my coworkers were in my office, and as soon as he started I felt them take a half a step towards me on either side. That's the cool thing about being the only girl in the store and being loved. They don't like it when people yell at me.

Even my store manager was in on it and the first thing he said was "You need to stop yelling at her. You chose to leave. This is not her fault at all." I told the customer I was not going to listen to him yell and curse at me, so I walked away, and as soon as the douchebag left, all three of the guys came back to see if I was ok.

To top it off, one of the guys stopped by my house last night after he went to a concert and brought me a CD from one of the bands and even had them sign it and personalize it to me.

It really is nice to be loved.

aw that's really lovely, sometimes its the small things which make a difference.

I had been feeling really down at work and i had to go to a part of the building i hadn't been to for ages, and one of the girls there i hadn't seen for a long time looked really really pleased to see me and gave me a hug, made me feel really wanted.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Working...
    X