Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess I don't get to watch the Oscars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I don't get to watch the Oscars...

...because my cable company lost ABC.

How the hell do you lose a major network like that?

A couple months ago we lost the Food Network and HGTV but they came back after a few days. Hopefully they will get ABC back before Thursday, or else I'll have to watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice online over the weekend.

I'm annoyed.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

yeah i heard abc's been having all sorts of issues. you could probably find the oscars streaming online somewhere...
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

I'm glad we've not had that issue so far with our satellite provider. We did lose Spike over fee issues during the summer, and so far it's not returned to their lineup.

Spike I'm not worried about, as I don't watch it . . . but if Direct were to announce cutting any of my main channels such as USA, LMN, or History Channel I'd probably be one sad panda.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
        yeah i heard abc's been having all sorts of issues. you could probably find the oscars streaming online somewhere...
        I don't actually care that much about the Oscars...I'm planning to go to bed early anyway. Still trying to kick this illness (I slept all weekend and it felt so good!).

On the upside, Cablevision is giving us free On-demand movies until midnight.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X