This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know when you need to loose weight

Returned to work today after being of sick (nothing minor just an infection of the lining of the lungs,yes it was as painful as it sounds) anyway stop waffling,
    I was standing filling an isle,when a lovely child came up to me and said "excuse me Miss" now is it because of my moobs or that I look pregnant but I'm only 16 stone (224 pounds) but now everybody is asking when the babies due. At least it cheered me I suppose.
    "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
    set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

I get asked if I'm pregnant. Well, less and less. I was 190 lbs a year ago. At any rate, a guy with a little meat can be a good thing, so don't go all emo/heroine chic on us, ok?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I need to lose weight since only one pair of pants fits me.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
        I need to lose weight since only one pair of pants fits me.
        I have a friend who says the same thing. She had a baby.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I am grossly, disgustingly overweight, but right now I do have an excuse for my belly pouch being even larger than normal (for me): I have a big ol cyst growing in there. I can't wait til April 9th when I finall get the thing out of me! (I'm probably the only woman in America who's looking forward to having her lone ovary removed!)
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I need to gain weight. Damn me for inheriting my stick impersonation abilities from my grandfather. 9.5 stone (132lbs) since I was 15. I raise my arms, you can see my ribs bumping through
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
              I need to gain weight. Damn me for inheriting my stick impersonation abilities from my grandfather. 9.5 stone (132lbs) since I was 15. I raise my arms, you can see my ribs bumping through
              You're welcome to some (a lot) of mine! I weigh twice the "max" weight for my height.
              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
              X