This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Thought of Gravekeeper Yesterday!

So, while working the second day shift of my weekend yesterday, a U-Haul pulled up to get gas. No big deal, right? Then I actually looked at the truck, and saw an advertisement for Nunavut on the side of it! The first one I thought of was Gravekeeper! Beware, GK, they've figured out how to advertise! It's getting scary now, boys & girls! Nunavut...On a U-Haul truck...**shudders**
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Even more terrifying -- that means someone drove that out of the Nunavut area.

They're spreading.

Comment

So it was a pink camo U-Haul tuck then? I shudder at the mental image.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I don't want, anybody else~

Comment

Sorry, Irv, much as your reply made me laugh, it wasn't pink camo. Just a regular U-Haul, with an ad for Nunavut on it. I did have the thought that maybe more people would go up there, be infected with the lack of intelligence that seems to abound up there, and make the rest of our lives hell. Ugh. **shudders**
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

nonono we have to see this as a good thing, maybe the u-haul was there to take all the uh...intellectually challenged to one spot. Perhaps there are hundreds of those trucks, acting as pied piper to the dumb.
            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Working...
            X