This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
    I was just wishing out loud about having a huge cuddly dog and not having to pay a pet fee and wondering if the dog was too big. I wouldn't actually try to pull off a con. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I believe in karma too much. I do love dogs though and I think it's a shame my children are growing up without one.
    Might benefit you to look for a rental property that would let you get one. I grew up with assorted pets and I think that it is a great thing, teaches kids that others are 'real' with emotions and needs. Many kids dont seem to understand that the world is not their property and other people and animals have feelings and emotions. I think that having pets around also teaches responsibility - I always had to take care of my cat and bird, and snakes. My brother had a dog and a bird, and at various times fish.

I will admit, I really have not met a small dog that I liked, seems like all the ones I have interacted with are little and yappy. My favorite was a pair of St Bernard puppies ... apparently they have been bred that the females naturally lie down and snuggle with the person, and the males go back and get help [they are traditionally sent out in pairs] the puppies a friend has were funny when someone would lie on the floor... the female would snuggle and the male would sort of wander around like he knew he was supposed to be doing something but couldn't quite figure out what but they are amazing friendly cuddly monster dogs.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X