This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Life Experience!

This week is Unity Week at my college. We have lots of great things happening, like a Jim Crow experience at the Student Center, where the shorter people get to go through the front door and the taller people had to go through the side or back door. Robert F Kennedy Jr is coming tomorrow to lecture and classes are canceled 10 am til noon during the lecture. Saturday, we are doing something called Teaching Awareness thru Drama, where we perform skits to raise awareness for important social issues. Wish me luck on that!

Tonight, I got to see my first ever comedian live. I had the privilege to be in the front row to see Jennie McNulty! She even used me in her act! It was an amazing time that I got to share with Munchkin (she is staying with me tonight through Sunday because she is on Spring Break) and it was her first time seeing a comedian live too!

College rocks!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
    Saturday, we are doing something called Teaching Awareness thru Drama, where we perform skits to raise awareness for important social issues. Wish me luck on that!
    Done and done. Break a leg!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
    X