This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work for Wendy's?

I love the Wendy's Southwest Taco Salad but hate the Ancho Chipotle Ranch dressing. My uncle bought ne the other day and they gave him the Oriental Sesame dressing by mistake. He liked it and suggested I try it. I did and find I also like it.

My mom and sister stopped at the same Wendy's tonight and they refused to substitute for the Oriental Sesame. They even called a manager over. They explained what they would like and the manager got real nasty and told her they were not allowed to do that.

I looked on the Wendy's web site and right on the Southwest Taco Salads page is a link called Other Dressings and it says Oriental Sesame and a few thers.

I sent in a contact email asking and it says they wil get back to me. But I wanted to ask other Wendy's employees do you substitute at your store?

I don't work at Wendy's but when I go to the ones around my house they always offer me a choice of dressing when I order the salad.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
    X